Four private en-suite bedrooms
Free high speed internet access
Outdoor swimming pool
- We offer four private, comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies
- Each room has a king size bed (can convert to twin beds), air-conditioning, satellite television, hair dryer, free wi-fi and a Nespresso machine
- A delicious, freshly prepared breakfast is available daily
- Shared kitchenette with refrigerator, kettle, toaster etc is available.
- KwikSpar convenience store, Engen service station with Woolies Foods and a Bossa family restaurant within walking distance.
- The Stellenbosch Golf Course,Technopark Office Park, Stellenbosch Square Shopping Centre and De Zalze Golf Course are within a 2km radius of Penelope's..
- The centre of Stellenbosch, as well as Stellenbosch University is approximately 2.5km from Penelope's.
- Waterford, Vriesenhof, Dornier, Blaauwklippen and DeZalze Wine Estates are situated close to Paradyskloof
- We encourage all visitors to conserve as much water as possible, but we do have our own borehole which ensures a continuous fresh water supply for our guests.
From Our Guestbook
This guesthouse is a very good option for a stay in Stellenbosch. It is nearby the town center and situated in a very quit area. Penelope herself is a perfect hostess and she will do anything to let you feel at home.
We stayed two nights at this guest house and we were inspired by the luxury accommodation and the quality of the room. On the one hand the guest house is located appr. 2 km from the inner city of Stellenbosch, what is a little bit remote. On the other hand the wineries direction Sommerset West are very easy to reach without getting in traffic. The recommendations we received at... Read More
We stayed for 2 nights at Penelope's Guesthouse and it was just fantastic! The Guesthouse is in a very nice neighborhood, approximately 10 minutes outside of Stellenbosch. In front of the house you can park your car within the fence. The owner, Penelope, is very nice and helpful. So if we had any questions about the region or the wineries she helped us to find it. Last but not... Read More
Wonderful hospitality, quiet residential area close to good restaurants, delicious full breakfast on the garden patio, assistance with reservations with Camino Tours to name a few.